What is a Coffee Enema?
A coffee enema is a type of colon cleanse used in alternative medicine. During the procedure, a mixture of brewed, caffeinated coffee and water is inserted into the colon through the rectum.
Coffee Enema Main Benefits
- boosts immunity
- increase energy
- stops yeast overgrowth
- treats autoimmune diseases
- removes parasites from the digestive tract
- removes heavy metals from the body
- treats depression
- treats cancer
Ingredients/tools you need for Coffee Enema
- Enema bag
- 1/4 cup freshly ground organic coffee
- 1 gallon distilled water
- ¼ teaspoon hing
Instructions for Coffee Enema
- Place coffee and ½ gallon of water into pot
- Bring to a boil and then turn the fire down to a simmer for 5 min
- Turn fire off
- Drain OR simply pour ⅓ of water into the enema bag (do not want the ground-up coffee in the bag
- NOTE: if you are going to add hing then at this point add into the enema bag
- Fill the remainder of the enema bag with water from the distilled water jug (where you took ½ of the water out
- NOTE: water should be lightly warm. Remember this is going inside of you. You do not want to overheat your body. The purpose of the warmth is to simply help get things moving.
- Once the bag is ready, lay on your hip, left side. The left side is important.
- Release the enema bag and allow the mixture to flow. Close the clasp once you feel pressure / need to go to the bathroom.
- Go when you feel you have to
- NOTE: try to add a hip lift (on back knees bent and lift hips to help the flow of water through the entire intestine. Try to hold for 5-10 seconds and then
- Go to the bathroom
- NOTE: you can also add massage of the tummy to help encourage the movement of the bowels
Repeat until all of the water is out of the bag
After Completion Coffee Enema
Rinse out bag
- Put water in, shake around and pour back out
- Put water into the hose and then allow it to flow out a few times
- Then wipe the nosel
How often you should do Coffee Enemas?
- Start with 1 time a week
- Build up to 3-4 times a week (this is fine)
- Take turpentine or activated charcoal and 2 cups - 1 quart of water 10 minutes before taking your enema. This enhances the benefits by sweeping your body of inflammation, particles, toxins, parasites and more