10 Common Remedies to Infections without using Antibiotics
How I was able to stop prescribing antibiotics
The modern use of antibiotics has been a mixed blessing if a blessing at all. The present epidemic of hospital deaths from drug resistant bacteria has been caused solely by the use of antibiotics – justified or not. 100,000 Americans die each year from Hospital Acquired Infections.
What is not generally understood is that 80% of antibiotic use happens on farms and the antibiotic does not require a prescription. Antibiotics are routinely placed in animal feed to get animals to grow faster. Animals are injected with antibiotics as well. You are being fed these Kill Pills without your knowledge or consent.
When your normal bacteria are exposed to these antibiotics, they become resistant. This is the origin of the hospital superbugs and 100,000 hospital deaths each year. These antibiotics are dispersed in our food supply. You are developing these resistant bacteria in the privacy of your home at the dinner table.
When you enter the hospital, an IV or other invasive therapy is initiated which allows bacteria that was harmlessly sitting on your skin or in your nostrils to penetrate into the blood stream and cause death. There is person to person spread in the hospital as well. But, this is a secondary event.
Of course, you could stop consuming foods from animals that receive antibiotics. This is not easy because the food is not labelled. In general, any animal products such as milk, beef, pork, chicken, turkey or eggs have been treated with antibiotics. The short cut is to become vegetarian. A more measured approach is to raise your own animals, eat only wild game, or buy only from a farmer who does not use antibiotics.
In addition to the food supply, people also request antibiotics from their doctor. Many people fail to appreciate the origin of this word; anti = against, biotic = life. This class of medicines is anti-life, pro death or, simply – a kill pill. We have been conditioned to believe that these kill pills only kill microbes. Nothing could be further from the truth. Time has indicated that these kill pills are killing humans.
This report has some helpful remedies you can use BEFORE you resort to a kill pill. The fewer kill pills you take, the longer you live.
So, here it is the top secret plan and Healing formula that is suitable for all ages.
The starting place to protect yourself is to try non-drug therapy for any infection that is not life threatening since the use of antibiotics is life threatening.
Death from antibiotics comes as a direct result of the drug itself (many are directly lethal to humans) or indirectly when the antibiotic causes death due to the emergence of resistant organisms, candida or long term development of cancer.
If an infection is not life threatening, it stands to reason that you have 3 days to try non-drug therapy before resorting to antibiotics. I believe this is a beneficial approach.
I have used this in my medical practice for years and have never had a person who tried non-drug therapy first have to resort to an antibiotic. It reached a point that I did not have to prescribe antibiotics at all. I was able to put the lethal prescription pad to rest.
Antibiotics create the need for more antibiotics. Whenever an antibiotic is used, there is weakening of the immune system. That is just what they do.
Antibiotics cause illnesses such as hypertension, arthritis, anxiety, depression, that keep you coming back to the doctor. This puts you into a cycle of taking more and more medications while getting sicker.
I have organized these remedies by symptom category. This is for your convenience. 15 years of experience has shown that the very gentle formula for gastroenteritis, when used daily can reverse hypertension and arthritis. It also breaks a fever in minutes and stops a nagging cough as well. When used in infants, it can be administered by a dropper. 1cc or 1⁄4 tsp. usually does the trick.
These formulas are all made of spices that may be sitting in your kitchen right NOW. If they are not, then there are no worries. Just get them from the grocer and have them on hand.
Insider secrets about healing at home:
There is no wait. The remedy can usually be administered in less time than it takes for the car to warm up.
There is no toxicity because the dosing is flexible. You just take it until you feel better
There is no record you were ever ill; no paper trail that can cause increased insurance premiums or be used against you in other ways.
Below is a list of common infections and corresponding non-drug therapies:
10 COMMON OUTPATIENT INFECTIONS
1. Pharyngitis: Gargle with salt water; 1 tsp. salt in 1 cup of warm purified water. Take 3 garlic capsules 4 times a day and chew on sage leaves. 6 fresh leaves a day. Do not use sage leaves if you are pregnant or nursing.
Do not use garlic if you are using blood thinners.
2. Yeast Vaginitis: Boil 1 liter of purified water and 2 tsp. garlic powder for 10 minutes. Strain if there are lumps. Add enough water to make a liter. Let cool to less than 95 degrees. Douche with this 2 times a day until you feel all better. Takes 1 to 3 days.
3. Cellulitis: Wash with soap and water. Pat dry. If there is no break in the skin, apply Vicks vapor rub 3 times a day. Do an enema. Your body is unable to remove the infectious agents to the colon because there is too much stuff there already. If this is a serious skin infection, take 3 garlic capsules 4 times a day.
4. Sinusitis: Mix 2 tsp. salt in 2 cups of water. Heat until the salt is dissolved. Add 2 cups of room temp water. Let cool until water is slightly warm. Fill neti pot and pour 2 cups through each nostril. Repeat this daily until clear. For more severe cases, apply castor oil over the forehead, just below the eyes, across the nose and at the temples. Do this at bedtime and repeat as needed. Also get dried or fresh mint. Place 1 to 2 tsp. in your mouth and chew. Continue to chew until it is the consistency of chewing gum. Swallow. This can be repeated as needed.
5. Bronchitis: This is different from pneumonia as there is a larger component of airway irritation. Increase water intake to 1 gallon a day of purified water. Eliminate all non-water beverages. Eliminate dairy products. Drink 1 heaping tsp. ascorbic acid or vitamin C powder, 2 times a day in 1 pint of water until clear. Then, taper the vitamin C.
6. Pneumonia: If you are weak, you may need help with this. Apply Vicks vapor rub to every part of your chest where there are ribs. Repeat this 3 times a day. Eliminate dairy totally from your diet, do an enema, take 10 deep breaths 3 times a day. Lay on your tummy with your body and feet cross ways over the bed. Inch forward until your head is almost touching the floor, Bending at the waist. This allows gravity to drain the infection from your lungs. Cough the stuff out into a tissue or cup. Assume this position as much as is comfortable or 2 times a day for 10 minutes. Use hydrogen peroxide 3% from the grocery store. Take 3 to 6 drops in 1 cup of water 2 times a day. This puts oxygen back into your blood. Many holistic experts object to using the cheap stuff from the grocery. I have not had any difficulty with it in terms of effectiveness. Some people gag at the smell of it. If you are one of these people, do not use it.
7. Otitis Media: Purchase Garlic and mullein eardrops in oil from your local health food store. Slowly fill affected ear. Plug with cotton and sleep with that ear up. May repeat nightly although one treatment usually is enough. Discontinue all dairy products.
8. Conjunctivitis: Purchase a glass eye cup. Mix 1⁄2 tsp. salt and 1 cup purified water. Be sure all salt is dissolved. Fill eyecup with this solution. Bend forward and press eyecup to your eye. Stand up straight and tip your eye toward the sky. Blink several times. Pour the water out of the eyecup, wipe your eye and repeat. Do this 3 times a day.
9. Gastroenteritis – Vomiting and Diarrhea: Boil 1 tablespoon fennel seed, 1 crushed clove of garlic, 1⁄2 tsp. cloves in 1 quart of water, for 15 minutes. Strain, sip until vomiting goes away and as needed for diarrhea. Works even if you only have one symptom. I have used this with better results than the
pharmaceuticals I was trained to prescribe. Also, drink water; 1 tsp. salt in 1 liter of water until you have ingested the total amount you lost in vomit and diarrhea. If you are having trouble estimating this, weigh yourself. If you are less than your usual weight, subtract and multiply by one half. This is the number of liters of salt solution you should drink. This can save your vacation. Do an enema with 2 tsp. salt water and 1 quart of purified water. If you do not have access to purified water, do not do the enema.
10. Infected Gum or Tooth: Suddenly the pain hits. Going to the dentist is not convenient. Cut a 1-inch by 2 inches piece from a white tee shirt. Douse it with clove oil. Fold into a wad. Stuff it between the gum and you cheek right where the pain is. This acts as an anesthetic and disinfectant. Replace this every 12 hours as needed. Take 3 garlic capsules 4 times a day. If you miss a dose, take the next dose. Do not make up a missed dose. Not safe if you are on blood thinning medication. This works well. The decision to go to the dentist is yours.
That is it. You now have enough information to avoid kill pill therapies in 90% of cases where it might be offered. The next step is to use this information.
Some people might think these natural methods are a lot of trouble to go through. When you consider the stress of leaving your house to go to the doctor appointment, the parking, the wait time, the inevitable trip to the pharmacy and the wait there, this is a much simpler and more comfortable approach. Also, this natural approach allows you to delegate the shopping to a friend or relative and you can heal in the comfort of your home.
This document is a combination of information found in medical literature and information acquired by clinical observation by Dr. Jennifer Daniels in her medical clinical practice. It should not be construed as medical advice. You are advised to consult with your health provider in regards to any medical decision that may relate to your health. This document is for informational purposes only. Nothing, including communications with Dr. Daniels, should be taken as medical advice. You should not act upon anything without first discussing it with your health provider. Any information is provided as is with all faults, with no representations or warranties of any kind expressed or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. You assume total responsibility and risk for using this information and any sources related to it. No oral or written information shall take precedence over this warranty. In no event will Vitality Cycles LLC, its employees, directors or agents be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance upon the information provided in this document. This ends the disclaimer.